“7 Second Love Affair”

The Chase family and the Cochran family were just finishing up some Mexican food this past Saturday night when we decided that a trip to the movie theater was in order. Stuffed with Austin’s best, we arrived at the theater only to find that the main attraction (Tarantino’s latest) was sold out. I was bummed. Buzzard just grinned.

“Hey man, have you ever seen ‘7 Second Love Affair’?”

I hadn’t and I could tell by Buzzard’s reaction to my answer that I had been depriving myself. He thought I was crazy…

“How can you even breathe knowing that such a jewel is out there just waiting to be watched for the first time? Are you even a car guy? I mean, damn…”

Apparently, I had missed a right of passage and by the grace of god I found myself with Buzzard - he made it his duty to show me to the gates. My eyes bulged and I’m not sure, but I think a single tear might have gone down my cheek as we watched. It was a golden gospel of truth and dignity. How in the hell had I missed this shit?

“7 Second Love Affair” is a documentary that covers Rick Stewart’s 1965 mission to complete his record. He already holds the et mark, but he wants to finish the job by grabbing the mph milestone as well. Trials and tribulations… Success and failure… Hot chicks and fat chicks… It’s all there.

Don’t be like me. Watch this movie as soon as ya can…

“Get me out of here… Get me out of here pal!”



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий