Back to the 50s Weekend (part 2)


Older cars are really interesting by themselves, but when you throw some period correct accessories on top of an old DeSoto (including beehive), it can really take you back. What I really liked about this example, was the fact that the old paint, surface rust, and other paint blemishes were all well preserved under a few layers of clear coat.

DeSoto

Honestly, I like this clear coat idea better than the rough and rusty hood fad that is currently sweeping the automotive scene. Not only will the clear coating prevent a potential tetanus outbreak, it is easier on the eyes, and shows that you may actually be trying to make part of your car look rustic.

I just wished I could have had the guts to take a picture of the creepy mannequin in the rear seat! Perhaps I will next year!

DeSoto 2



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий