Vintage Imagery

So I’m going to Bonneville for the first time. I don’t know what to expect… at all… I just know that I can’t remember the last time I was this excited. I’m like a kid on Christmas eve ready to receive his Red Rider BB gun and about to piss himself in anxiety. It’s that serious boys. I’m fired up.

So fired up, in fact, that I’ve been devouring all of my old Bonneville photos. I’ve probably got a collection of close to a thousand pre-1960 shots on my hard drive and I wouldn’t be surprised if I looked at each twice in the last 24 hours. I’m a sick man and just like a junky on the east side, I needed to find more imagery to scratch that itch. On a whim, I searched Flickr and hit the jackpot. Here’s a few of my favorites:

All of these photos belong to a single collection on flickr. Some of the photos in the collection aren’t related to Bonneville at all, are fairly common, and more than likely you’ve seen them a time or two, but others seem pretty fresh. You can check them all out here. I have no idea who this Flickr member is, but I would be surprised if he wasn’t a HAMBer. Whoever you are, THANK YOU. I needed the fix.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий